Higher Education Virtual Roundtable
Date: 4th February 2021
Time: 2 pm - 2:30 pm
Where: Online - grab a coffee/tea and join us
Charterhouse's response to the ongoing challenges faced by universities across the UK...
With 2020 being one of the most challenging years for our students to date - cancellation of exams, little to no face to face teaching, lack of social interaction whilst having to quarantine away from home - how can Universities use IT to help take the burden off our students and offer some stability?
Communication has never been so important:
- Can your students reach you when they need you?
- Can they trust that there will always be someone on the other side of the phone, text or WhatsApp message?
- Can they get the answer they need, when they need it?
Join us for our higher education roundtable event where, together with Education specialists from our partners Mitel and Extreme Networks, we will discuss how, with the help of technology, we can provide our students with stability through these challenging times.
Representatives from our partners:
- Kelly Swindon, Head of Education, Mitel
- Gemma James, Education Specialist, Extreme