Digital transformation is how you as an organisations start changing organisational activities, processes, competencies and models to fully leverage the changes of digital technologies. It has an accelerating impact across the entire business. It can be a number of things, from moving an On-Premise/Hybrid to a full cloud solution, making sure your business is fully compliant with MiFID 2 and GDPR or enabling your field force through IoT device.
On Tuesday the 13th March, supported by a host of speakers and sponsors, we held our inaugural Digital Transformation event at the Museum of London. The event was focussed on discussing organisation's business transformation projects so that attendees could hear insights from industry experts to help them understand the technology, solutions and thinking that could help move their organsiation forward.They were able to discuss their current and future projects with the speakers as well as network with peers to leave with practical advice to assist in their digital journeys.
Speakers & Presentations included:
- Why Cloud is changing the way we consume Cyber Security - Greg Day, Chief Security Officer, Palo Alto Networks
- Why cloud? Why now? - Terry Hughes, Cloud Evangelist, Mitel Networks
- Connected intelligence: Nuix always on approach to GDPR - Nick Pollard, Security & Intelligence Director, Nuix
- Developing an omni-channel customer engagement strategy - Nerys Corfield, Founder, Injection Consulting
- How an application-driven SD-WAN enables the thin branch edge - Simon Pamplin, Technical Director, Silver Peak
- Empowering Digital Transformation & agile working - Sinisha Patovic, VP Cyber-security, BlackBerry
- Preparing for cloud: Key lessons - Nick Martin, Managing Director, SystemsUp